RSS

The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants 2


This weekend is all about chick flicks... some I discovered recently and others that have been book(movie?)marked for a long time now.



The reason I watched this flick is 'coz it stars Blake Lively and Alexis Bledel (from Gilmore Girls). Don't ask why I watched part 1 and not part 2... I just downloaded the one that was available but now might watch part 1.

It is a super sweet story about 4 friends. In part 1, they find a pair of pants which fit all 4. They decide to take turns and wear it over the summer. This becomes a tradition and they do the same in part 2. All of them have grown up and have different lives. They all have different plans over the summer instead of spending time together. There are cracks in the friendship till the pants bring them together.

I liked the movie... it is a nice friendship click... would have understood more if I had watched the 1st part... since there is a back story for each of them.

Worth a watch if you are into chick flicks... else avoid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Filum Time. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy